- CUI is an electronic components manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to design engineers. The company specializes in a diverse range of product technologies, including power, interconnect, audio, motion control, and thermal management.
Product Listing View All
- Barrel - Accessories (7)
- Barrel - Audio Adapters (11)
- Barrel - Audio Connectors (904)
- Barrel - Power Connectors (454)
- Between Series Adapters (12)
- Circular Connectors (159)
- Circular Connectors - Accessories (1)
- Circular Connectors - Contacts (2)
- Coaxial Connectors (RF) (12)
- Coaxial Connectors (RF) - Adapters (5)
- Coaxial Connectors (RF) - Terminators (1)
- Modular Connectors - Adapters (4)
- Modular Connectors - Jacks (5)
- Terminal Blocks - Headers, Plugs and Sockets (141)
- Terminal Blocks - Wire to Board (309)
- USB, DVI, HDMI Connectors (109)
Newest Products View All (142)
CUI's CMEJ series microphones are highly economical and feature signal-to-noise ratios ranging from 60 dBA to 70 dBA. Learn More
CUI’s AMT13 encoders offer 22 programmable resolutions from 48 PPR to 4096 PPR in a compact modular package with locking hub for ease of installation. Learn More
CUI's incremental, absolute, and commutation AMT modular encoder kits offer a highly ruggedized solution without sacrificing accuracy. Learn More
Recent PTMs View All (24)
CUI's AMT series encoders utilize capacitive technology that is flexible and offers numerous mounting options in one encoder.Duration: 15 minutes
Available configurations, advantages versus linear regulators, key specifications, and possible applications for CUI's high efficiency switching DC regulators.Duration: 5 minutes
Featured Videos View All (27)
NEMA-AMT112S series of stepper servo motors from CUI combines an AMT11 incremental encoder and compact stepper motor into one highly reliable, convenient package.
CUI's waterproof speakers, microphones, and buzzers offer ingress protection (IP) ratings up to IP68, diameters as small as 4 mm, and depths as low as 1.5 mm.
Tools & Support
IEC 60601-1 Medical Design Standards for Power Supplies
What is the Most Effective Way to Commutate a BLDC Motor?
IEC 62368-1 An Introduction to the New Safety Standard for ICT and AV Equipment