OSRAM Opto Semiconductors, Inc.
MyLuminator LED Calculator
My Laminator is a new tool provided by Osram to help you balance LED Flux, Power and Cost so you can make an informed decision when selecting an LED for your design.
About OSRAM Opto Semiconductors, Inc.
The ams OSRAM Group, which includes the listed companies ams AG as parent company and OSRAM Licht AG, is a leading global provider of optical solutions. Our around 27,000 employees worldwide focus on innovation across sensing, illumination and visualization to make journeys safer, medical diagnosis more accurate and daily moments in communication a richer experience. With over 110 years of combined history, the core is defined by imagination, deep engineering expertise and the ability to provide global industrial capacity in sensor and light technologies. ams OSRAM creates technology for breakthrough applications, which is reflected in over 15,000 patents granted and applied. By adding intelligence to light and passion to innovation, ams OSRAM enriches people’s lives. Because, Sensing is life.
RESOURCES AND TOOLS
- Automotive Exterior Portfolio
- Automotive Interior Portfolio
- Automotive SAE-ECE White Binning
- CIE Color Diagram
- LED Base Part Family Decoder
- LED Brightness Intensity Groups
- LED Fundamentals-Online Training Resource
- LED Information Base (LIB) - Customer Portal
- LED Multimarket Application Overview
- LED Type Designation System
- Main Website Quick Links
- OSLON® Product Portfolio
- Periodic Table of LEDs
- Automotive Aftermarket-Transportation
- Emergency Vehicle Lighting (EVL)
- High Power for Horticulture
- Infrared (IR) Illumination for Unseen Performance Boost
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Phosphor Converted Yellow LEDs
- Projection and Near to Eye (NTE)
- RGB Color Digital Signage-Video Wall
- RGB-Multi-Colored LEDs
- Specialty Illumination
- Stage Lighting
- Variable-Electronic Message Signs VMS
- Wearable Technology
- White Goods