Digi-Key Ordering FAQs
1. How Do I Place An Order?
By Internet: www.digikey.gr. Order Online 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Digi-Key's Top Rated Web site receives hundreds-of-thousands of orders each year. Internet orders entered after 8:00pm Central Time - USA (4:00am EET) will be promptly processed and ordinarily shipped the next business day.
By Telephone: Freephone 00800-3122-3456; Toll +31-53-484-9584. Our friendly sales representatives are available to serve you from Monday through Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm CET. For most efficient service, please have ready a list of quantities and part numbers and, if paying by credit card, your MasterCard and VISA.
Note: Calls may be recorded or monitored for quality and training purposes.
By Fax: +31-53-484-9583. Digi-Key's fax lines can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Fax orders received Monday through Friday, after 8:00pm Central Time - USA (4:00am EET), will ordinarily be processed and shipped the next business day. Please include your daytime telephone and/or your email address in case we have any questions about your order.
By Mail: Send Your Orders To:
Attn: GR Customer Service
P.O. Box 52
7500 AB Enschede, Netherlands
See our International Page for more information on shipments to locations outside of Greece.
2. When Can I Expect Shipment? Orders received and processed Monday through Friday, prior to 8:00pm Central Time - USA (4:00am EET), will be shipped the same day with the exception of US holidays. Orders and correspondence received on Saturday and Sunday will ordinarily be addressed/shipped on the following Monday and included in that day's business. Please note that delivery dates and/or shipment dates provided in connection with any order are estimates only and do not represent fixed or guaranteed delivery or shipment dates, although Digi-Key strives to meet such delivery or shipment dates.
Digi-Key's cut-off time for same-day shipment is 8:00pm Central Time - USA (4:00am EET).
All orders are shipped from Digi-Key's US Product Distribution Center. Orders are exported in accordance with US Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to US Law is prohibited.
All Digi-Key Greece orders will be shipped via UPS (United Parcel Service) for delivery within 1-3 days (delivery time dependent on final destination).
* Delivery is subject to deviations resulting from holidays or carrier issues.
* Orders with special instructions written in Greek may cause delay in shipping.
US Holidays are as follows: New Years Day January 1st Memorial Day Last Monday of May Independence Day July 4th Labor Day First Monday of September Thanksgiving Day 4th Thursday of November Christmas Day December 25th
3. How Do I Contact Customer Service?
Voice: Freephone 00800-3122-3456; Toll +31-53-484-9584. A friendly, competent staff of Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you from Monday through Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm CET. Please have your sales order or invoice number available when you call.
Internet: Internet Contact Forms - Customer Service Department
Mail: Digi-Key Attn: GR Customer Service P.O. Box 52 7500 AB Enschede Netherlands
4. Is Digi-Key ISO 9001:2000 Certified? Digi-Key's operations from order entry through shipping have been fully ISO certified since March 17, 1994 and are recertified on an annual basis. View more information about Digi-Key's: Quality Statement; ISO Certificate of Registration.
English | Ελληνικά